Endorse those you love!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Has anyone touched your life in an extraordinary way?  Has anyone inspired you beyond words?  Have you seen someone on stage or in life that you look at and say "I want to be like her"?  
I hope you have because there is no better feeling than seeing someone and being so positively influenced by their example!  

My mentor Rita Davenport has done that for me!  She is someone the world needs to see!  She is a sought after speaker and written several books and this little blonde dynamo gets into the heart & soul of others like no one I know!  I have had the incredible honor to work with Rita for almost 10 years, and in the past 5 years, she has become a friend and mentor.   She truly is in my opinion the best speaker in the world, there are so many good ones, but I have to say, after seeing many incredible speakers, she is the best I have seen!  She has inspired me so much that I want to make people feel the way she makes me feel!  I actually do like to speak to crowds (I know most people don't like to do that), I feel at home on stage and I also love to make people feel the way she makes me filled, motivated, inspired, loved and special!!!!!

So, if you do not know this wonderful person, get to know her at www.ritadavenport.com.  Her cd's will make you pee your pants laughing and any long drive will be short because you will laugh the whole way there!  

Rita Davenport is one HIPP MOMMA and she lives a life and teaches others to live a life that is happy, inspired, passionate and productive!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment